AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND RISK MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES
The CoverageReviewList.com Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by Risk Management Technologies ("RMT").
The CoverageReviewList.com Web Site ("Service") is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices ("Terms of Service") contained herein. Your use of the CoverageReviewList.com Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
RMT reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the CoverageReviewList.com Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the changes associated with the use of the CoverageReviewList.com Web Site. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitue your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at http://coveragereviewlist.com/Terms
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must proivde your legal full name, a valid e-mail address and any other information required in order to complete the registration process.
- Your account may only be used by one person — a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for matinaing the security of your account and password. RMT cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who are sharing your pages)
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- Lists being "Public" shared may be promoted and linked by RMT as examples of the Service. These lists may also be indexed by search engines.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While RMT prohibits such conduct on the Service, you understand and agree that RMT cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You must not modify, adapt, hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, RMT, or any other RMT service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by RMT.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any RMT customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 250 MB/month or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by RMT) of other customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- RMT does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that RMT shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if RMT has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) termination of your account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of RMT to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and RMT and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and RMT(including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to Support at CoverageReviewList dot com.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The CoverageReviewList.com Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Risk Management Technologies and Risk Management Technologies is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Risk Management Technologies is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Risk Management Technologies is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Risk Management Technologies of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the CoverageReviewList.com Web Site, you warrant to Risk Management Technologies that you will not use the CoverageReviewList.com Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the CoverageReviewList.com Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the CoverageReviewList.com Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the CoverageReviewList.com Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Risk Management Technologies Web Sites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The CoverageReviewList.com Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Risk Management Technologies has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Risk Management Technologies reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Risk Management Technologies reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Risk Management Technologies reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Risk Management Technologies's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Risk Management Technologies does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Risk Management Technologies specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Risk Management Technologies spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Risk Management Technologies.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO RISK MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES OR POSTED AT ANY RISK MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES WEB SITE
Risk Management Technologies does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Risk Management Technologies (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any CoverageReviewList.com Web Site or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Risk Management Technologies, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Risk Management Technologies is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Risk Management Technologies's sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE COVERAGEREVIEWLIST.COM WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. RISK MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE COVERAGEREVIEWLIST.COM WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE COVERAGEREVIEWLIST.COM WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
RISK MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE COVERAGEREVIEWLIST.COM WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. RISK MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SERVICE CONTACT : SUPPORT AT COVERAGEREVIEWLIST DOT COM
Risk Management Technologies reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the CoverageReviewList.com Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of our Account or your access to your Account and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. RMT reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. GENERAL To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Denton County, Texas, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the CoverageReviewList.com Web Site. Use of the CoverageReviewList.com Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Risk Management Technologies as a result of this agreement or use of the CoverageReviewList.com Web Site. Risk Management Technologies's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Risk Management Technologies's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the CoverageReviewList.com Web Site or information provided to or gathered by Risk Management Technologies with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Risk Management Technologies with respect to the CoverageReviewList.com Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Risk Management Technologies with respect to the CoverageReviewList.com Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain your, however, by making your material you provide publicly shared, you agree to allow anyone to view and share your Content.
RMT does not screen Content, but RMT and its designe have the right, but not the obligation, in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of the CoverageReviewList.com Web Site are: Copyright © 2011 by Risk Management Technologies and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider's Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. See Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.